RELEASE THE BEATLE IN YOU

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Sad Imitations


This one goes out to every woman in the world who has gotten or will get married to someone else, not me:



Sad Imitations

I could hear the bells from my window
Ringing your good-bye

There’s a sign on the sky
Pointing towards you but you keep putting me aside

And I love your poly dress
And all the people you impress,
On the outside white as snow
On the inside black as night
But who cares about all that
If it makes you feel alright

Come on and take my hand for one last time
You could feel this skin for one last time
Kiss these lips for one last time
Feel this heart beat one last time

Now if you just close your eyes
And keep in mind
That this is what you asked for
If you just take his hand
And feel the cold skin
Well this is what you asked for last night

You could always close your eyes and think of me
You could always make believe that you’re with me
But in the end the truth will not lie underneath
Hey, like you said:
“It couldn’t be so bad,
what’s so wrong with being sad?”

Maybe if you just waited for a while,
If you could get through this alive,
I’ll meet you next week
Same place, same time…

And feed you shots of happiness




ddc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Visit_Billy
Visit_Billy